I swore up and down that Clayton would stay in her baby crib as long as possible and had even just bought a crib for new baby. She hadn't climbed out surprisingly being the monkey she is, however... I had to sleep with her the week she had the stomach bug since she was getting sick in her sleep. So she got accustomed to watching TV and going to sleep in her new bed and room AND with me laying with her. Then she seemed very reluctant of going back to her crib. I would have forced her to continue sleeping in the crib but because she will be switching to a bigger room when baby comes, I thought if it would be weird if I moved her crib into a new room next to the big bed she wants to sleep in, another crib into her old room, and then in a few months a baby in her old room. Confusing! I guess we could have kept her in her old room but thought she would like a little larger room with a bigger bed. So needless to say, I'm torturing myself by having her in a regular bed because it sure makes nighttime difficult since she doesn't like staying in bed and I have to lay with her to go to sleep. Not that I don't love snuggle time but many nights it's a hair-pulling task to get her to sleep.






I also swore I wasn't moving her into her new room until it was 100% decorated for her. Uhhh.....another thing that didn't happen. Of course, I have rearranged the furniture numerous times and took down things on the wall to plan for new. I'm sure I may get it complete in a few years.




Sadie and her are sleeping buddies. Sadie naps and sleeps with her EVERY time Clayton is in the bed. Best dog/sister/best friend ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment