A friend, Shelby, was running the Color Run and even though I hadn't run very far recently, I thought it sounded fun. I determined that my running shoes were not in any shape to run a 5K. So I bought new shoes but came to my senses that I didn't want my new shoes (that weren't cheap) to get dirty. As my mom was going to pick up my race packet, I realized that Mary would love this race so she signed her up! We woke up early to head to the event and it was COLD outside.
All clean selfie.
We took pictures after each station to show our color progression.
=yellow
=yellow+orange
=yellow+orange+pink=yellow+orange+pink+blue
We finished! And we only briefly walked once.
We stayed for the after ceremony. Which was full of music and color bombs. Mary loved it!
After awhile, I had all I could stand so I got out of the pack and Mary continued with the color explosions.
We had a fun morning together. Definitely recommend everyone participating in a color run….and don't be scared that "run" is in the title….lastly, certainly don't buy new shoes for it.





















No comments:
Post a Comment