Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

To prepare for the big day, I used my creative side making the kids' Valentine's while
Clayton did an amazing job coloring the envelopes to send love to those afar.
 For Valentine's Day, Clayton and I had a Valentine's picnic.
And this was made possible because this big sleeper wasn't disturbing us.
 Since Mary had a long break from school, I met my mom on the road to pick up "Ree" so she could spend the weekend with us.  She is so sweet, she brought us all Valentine's.
 The kids enjoyed their Valentine's we gave them.  
(Mary takes styling credit for his hair on his 1st Valentine's.) 
 Things got a little crazy with acrobats.  Thankfully no one was injured from the shenanigans.  
 
After a night of dinner in and friends coming over to celebrate, Valentine's came to a close for these sweet girls.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment