Monday, November 29, 2010

Countdown has Begun

Harris and I had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving break.  It was so nice to have Harris in town for more then just a weekend and glad he had time off from not working or driving back and forth to Tupelo.  I was hoping for a baby over the holiday (as I've reached the official "uncomfortable" aka large stage) but no such luck.

The countdown has officially begun...1 week 4 days until my due date: Friday, December 10 (although doctor says baby could come any day). 

So to prepare, I moved in with my parents which includes enjoying clean laundry and home-cooked meals, washed baby bottles, organized baby stuff, and gave my car a thorough cleaning to install the car seat.  Feel like once the car seat is installed, there's no going back now...like that was ever an option.

Note to self: don't wear stripes 9 months pregnant.

Sadie's rough life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment