Monday, November 15, 2010

People say the darnest things

Thankfully I have not had any strangers feel the need to touch or rub my belly.  But I have been asked some strange/funny questions or comments:
  • A lady in an elevator said, "By the time you have the baby you'll think you are having a petrified rock."
  • The Chairman of our Board of Directors at work asked first, "How are you feeling?" followed by "Have you taken any birthing classes?"  (I thought this was a weird question for a man to ask for one and then for it to be his 2nd question. Awkward.)  He then followed that up with, "Don't have your baby on 3rd shift."  Okay....I have no clue what you are talking about.
  • My favorite- "When you are pooping, do you ever feel like you may poop the baby out?"

No comments:

Post a Comment