Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 Months of Lessons Learned

I can't believe Clayton is 3 months old today. 

In those 3 months I've learned a lot:
  • giving Clayton sherbet or letting her lick a popsicle may be entertaining at the time, but you will be cleaning up throw-up shortly after
  • shopping with a baby makes you think twice (3 or 4 times) if it's worth the effort, so when taking a baby to a liquor store, stock up
  • there are very few times when a task can be completed without interruption so daily to-do lists are really weekly wishful thinking
  • buying baby clothes is much more fun than buying something for yourself, but even though it's less fabric don't think you're going to save any money
  • don't be upset when poop gets on your hand, cause it's most likely not the last time

But most of all I've learned to enjoy every minute because it sure does fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment