Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband and baby's daddy!
Clayton, Sadie, and I wanted to send him our love on his birthday. And why not with a singing telegram! Harris doesn't like being the center of attention and probably didn't want his co-workers to know it was his birthday, so it's PERFECT!
After much research by our sweet friend Brittany (and chatting while she got her nails done), she found us the number of a person who typically visits children's birthdays. But was very willing to pay Harris an extra special visit.
And in the process I've discovered a perk about Tupelo:
you can find a lady who will dress in a Mickey Mouse costume for $25; she will even go to Kroger and order the balloons; and trusts you to mail her a check even though she has no clue who you are.
Seriously $25 (plus the cost of the balloons)...Amazing! I hope she has other costumes cause who wouldn't want a special visitor every once in awhile?
No comments:
Post a Comment