Friday, April 1, 2011

Big Brother is Watching

I was on the phone with Harris and said, "I think I just ran that light.  Hope there wasn't a camera." 

Well, there was!  My mom received this in the mail today.  
(Notice I said "my mom".  A perk of having your license plate registered to your mom.  So technically I guess paying this is optional.  Just kidding, mom.)  

 This photo looks like I'm running the red light like any other horrible Memphis driver however, unlike them I actually have insurance.  But seriously, my car crossed the line 0.42 seconds after the signal turned red.  I would have had to jam on my brakes.

And speaking of jamming on the brakes...when you were little, would your mom throw her arm across your chest when you were in the front seat when she had to "slam" on the brakes?  My mom still does it and it cracks me up.  I catch myself doing this when Sadie is riding in the front with me...yikes, hope I'm not morphing into my mom.

Anyway, the ticket gave me a good laugh (Dad, not so much).

No comments:

Post a Comment