Clayton and I headed to Memphis on Thursday for the weekend. This is an example of her closing her eyes when I'm telling her "no" and she doesn't want to hear/acknowledge it. This particular time, she wanted to pour all the hand sanitizer in the car seat latch. She had already emptied most of it a few days prior in her cup holder.
On Saturday, The Gaiennie girls went to the Germantown Festival.
Mary, Clayton, and I stayed for the weenie dog costume contest and races.
Saturday night, we went to my sister's house to watch the LSU game.
Since the weather was so beautiful, all the girls decided to go back to the Germantown Festival on Sunday.
Triple sugar daze.
The girls loved the bounce house.
And the bounce obstacle course. Clayton has no fear.
.....except after running through it 5 times, she decides she is too tired to finish and starts crying refusing to budge anymore, which then causes Ella to start crying. So of course, it's me who has to go in after them and fight off banshee children who clearly can't see that they are running me over.

















No comments:
Post a Comment