Clayton and I stayed in Memphis this last week with my parents in case our new baby decided to make an appearance. We thought it would be better for us all to avoid a mad dash to the hospital. And in reality, trying to avoid traumatizing everyone by preventing having a highway birth.
I had big plans to take Clayton to the zoo, park, and other fun things. However, she had a runny nose over the weekend and then on Monday woke up not herself and apparently feeling cruddy. To be safe, I ran her to the doctor since I really don't need a sick Clayton while we welcome a newborn into the world.
Turns out her first ear infection she had a month prior hadn't gotten cleared up and caused trouble when she picked up something funky from who knows where. He prescribed her a different antibiotic so hopefully she will be over the contagious stage before baby comes. Sucks because it hindered our week of fun while she started feeling better, but we still managed to have a wonderful week.
Spent a gorgeous afternoon at the Shelby Farms Playground.
She helped my mom with some real estate and Pawpaw mow the pasture.
Loved our only child week but hopes Clayton appreciates not being an only child sooner rather than later.















No comments:
Post a Comment