Monday, October 6, 2014

Ella's 4th Birthday Party

 
Ella got a fun play set for her birthday!
Clayton loved the face painter.  She insisted on Hello Kitty.
(As soon as I took this pic, Ella ran to play on her play set with friends.  While attempting to do the monkey bars like an older boy, she fell off and hurt her arm.  She spent the rest of her party crying in her parent's bed.  A visit to the doctor the next morning, proved that it was broken.)

Clayton wouldn't do the Elsa Frozen face to match her dress.  So...I was the only momma who got her face painted and I'm not sure who thought it was cooler….me or Clayton.
Charles sat still long enough for a football and loved a balloon princess wand.
Besides a broken arm to remember her 4th birthday, a tree fell down nearby the night prior and they were without power for the party.  The bounce house was run on a generator and as it got darker, the party had the ambiance of candlelight.  Ella ignored the arm pain long enough to blow out her cake candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment