Friday, August 17, 2012

Baton Rouge

My mom, Clayton and I took a last minute trip to Baton Rouge this week to visit my brother.
 Of course, our first stop was to see Mike!
 
 
 
 And how could we not visit the LSU Gift Store?
 
This is an example of Clayton wandering off.  She will take off and never look back.
 
Clayton and I stayed in the car while my mom was in the car dealership on Tuesday.
 
 
 If three nights of us staying with John was too much for him, I have no clue why...
My mom bought him a new flag;  (His sister made his adorable LSU ribbon wreath.)
Katie spent quality time playing with "bay-bee"; Clayton cleaned his house; I rearranged a minimal amount of his stuff; 
 
and we all shared the experience of him buying his very first car!
Katie even wanted to go home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment