Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Baby #2- 1st Trimester Summary

6 weeks 
-Saw baby's heartbeart
-Baby's crown to rump length is 4-6mm
-Baby weighs about 0.4 grams 
9 weeks 1 day 
-Didn't hear baby's heartbeat via doppler because of my tilted uterus so they did an ultrasound.  This was expected as the same with Clayton at 9 weeks.
-Baby's heartbeat was 180bpm (beats per minute) (if I remembered correctly)
-Baby's crown to rump length is around 20mm or 0.75 inches
-Baby weighs about 2 grams 

 
As much as I document everything in our life, I'm terrible about documenting my growing belly.  Probably because I'm worrying about what I have on and look like instead of just taking the picture already.  (Yep, I cropped my head off.) 

 
Summary of my 1st trimester of pregnancy with Baby #2.
-exhausted
-no energy
-discouraged
-bloated/ stomach pains
-gassy
-throwing up only a few times
Favorite quote that was appropriate to be publicly recorded:
Harris- "Gosh, you didn't even know you were pregnant and I did.  Imagine if I didn't.  You'd be on the show having a baby and not knowing it!"

Clayton will be the best big sister.  
Clayton when I was 8 weeks pregnant (Sept. 21, 2012).
 My sweet niece, Mary (10 years old) drew me a sign on my chalk board (October 19, 2012).
What a precious baby on the bulletin board at my doctor's office!

No comments:

Post a Comment