Napping at the same time=quiet house
Ole Miss recliner courtesy of Brittany and Kyle. It will be regifted if they have kids...and I may even clean the powder off of it.
Facetiming Sadie while she is at the grandparents. Our home isn't the same when she is away.
Someone wasn't happy they rolled over. He is naked much of the time. Besides the fact that I love a baby in a diaper, he spits up so much I figure it must be uncomfortable to be in wet clothes. I can towel him off much better naked.
Clayton won't be winning the "world's best bed partner" award anytime soon.
Charles has mastered tummy time
My little deer hunter. Princess panties and heels.Ole Miss recliner courtesy of Brittany and Kyle. It will be regifted if they have kids...and I may even clean the powder off of it.
Facetiming Sadie while she is at the grandparents. Our home isn't the same when she is away.
Someone wasn't happy they rolled over. He is naked much of the time. Besides the fact that I love a baby in a diaper, he spits up so much I figure it must be uncomfortable to be in wet clothes. I can towel him off much better naked.
Clayton won't be winning the "world's best bed partner" award anytime soon.
Or any fashion awards with this ensemble all purchased by my mom- pink cowboy boot slippers, a princess "dress" and rabbit hat. Clayton's fashion sense told her they needed to be worn all together.
Our little game of "bite or nibble" backfired on me when Clayton took it literally on Charles little hand.
Clayton accessorized Harris as a princess.
I'm excited our little girl has her TN lifetime hunting license if she chooses to be a hunter. Her heart is so tender and sensitive that I'm thinking she will be more interested in wildlife photography which I will be also thrilled about. (Check with your state's wildlife dept. if you are interested in getting one for a little one as the price jumps significantly as they get older.)































No comments:
Post a Comment