Charles had his 4 month check-up on Monday.
Charles' Growth Stats:
-birth: 8 lbs, 2 oz / 21" length
-left hospital: 8 lbs, 0 oz
-2 weeks: 8 lbs, 9 oz
-4 weeks: 9 lbs, 15 oz (sick appointment for coughing & raspy)
-1 month: 10 lbs, 3.5 oz / 22.25" length / 15" head
-2 months: 11 lbs, 5 oz (50%) / 23" length (50%) / 15.25" head (25%)
-4 months: 14 pounds, 14 ounces (50%) / 25" length (50%) / 16" head (25%)
I reported to Dr. Yukon that Charles' colic was much better but that he still spits up a bunch. I told him that I had started feeding him cereal and that it seemed to help a little bit. He said since he was handling it well to start introducing him to veggie and fruit purees.
Clayton doesn't mind going to Charles' doctor appointments as long as no one gets near her and if she gets stamps.
He isn't fond of shots but I feel recovers much more quickly than Clayton did.
Overdue for a nap + emotionally draining shots = Charles is out








No comments:
Post a Comment