- At 3 months, 2 weeks- began holding toys and bringing them to his mouth to chew on
- At 3 months, 3 weeks- holds toys and shakes them
- 14 pounds, 14 ounces (50%), 25" (50%), 16" head (25%)- Harris is "worried" about his small little head. His momma thinks he is perfect.
- Wears size 2 diaper and size 6-9 month clothes but with baby sizes ranging so he still is wearing newborn gowns (since he can't outgrow the stride). And I'm not giving up baby gowns until he crawls and makes it too difficult.
- loves watching the iPad. Elmo is his favorite but that is the only two movies I have on there. Clayton will lay on the floor with him and he enjoys watching her play it.
- falls asleep in the swing at his Mimi & PawPaw's house but definitely not at our house. They have a larger swing and so I'm blaming it on our portable swing.
- smiles a bunch and overall is now a happy baby. His momma is thrilled! We went through weeks of rough patches but it certainly made us appreciate these little smiles so much more.
- Even his sister is taken back by his new disposition these days and asks me, "Charles happy?!" as she is excited for a happy little brother. And I say, "Yes, Charles is happy!" Such a change from the weeks where I would beg Clayton, "Please don't wake up Charles. Because if Charles is awake, he will be crying." Everyone would ask how I kept my sanity (although it's debatable) and it was the moments he was happy mainly that gave me the reassurance that there was a light at the end of the crying tunnel...but a nap here and there didn't hurt. Also, Clayton's absolute love for him made the days sweeter and much shorter.
- laughs sometimes so much that it turns into chuckling.
- If he is laid on his back, he strains forward and attempts to sit up. He certainly loves working his abs. I'm thinking that if he does enough crunches eventually it will rub off on me and I'll have a six-pack in no time.
- likes for you to hold his hands and then help him pull up into a standing position. He loves standing on his legs. His Mimi tells us we are going to make him bow-legged…we ignore Granny for his happiness.
- When he is laying down and gets excited he loves kicking his little chunky legs and flailing his arms.
- His love for watching Elmo on the iPad has paid off and he has incredible chest and back muscles. He is able to push his head and chest further up by straightening this arms and arching his back. Mastered tummy time!
- Little brother Charles is mesmerized by Big Sister Clayton. He stares at her when she is near and smiles in admiration. Hoping this never ends. I can't imagine life without these angels.
- still spits up a ton but I'll take spitting up any day over the crying.
- discovered his feet. He grabs on to them and holds them a bunch. I love little baby feet and toes.
- reaches for objects and working on his hand-eye coordination
(MORE PICS TO ADD….)
No comments:
Post a Comment