Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Phone Favorites

Isn't this kitty the cutest?!  He stole my heart so I agreed to foster him since he was too young to be put up for adoption (he would have been put to sleep).  Thankfully another volunteer decided to adopt him before I went to pick him up.  He would have been a foster failure for sure.
Not sure I've ever mentioned this LSU stroller's story.  A friend and I went to a children's consignment sale.  We split up since she was shopping for a boy and myself obviously a girl.  Within 2 minutes, she came to find me with a huge smile so excited for what she found....this LSU stroller for $10!!!  Even though this makes like a 5th stroller at my parents, I couldn't pass it up (seriously... $10 AND an LSU stroller.)  
As I was strolling it around the sale and wearing my LSU sweatshirt (looking real cool), a girl came up to me and said that it was her stroller and hopes that we enjoy it as much as they did.  I assured her we would as she was saying that her husband was mad at her for parting with it (I didn't mention that my husband wouldn't be as excited as I was).
Napping with PawPaw

No comments:

Post a Comment