Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, America!

We went to our hunting camp in Louisiana for a long extended holiday weekend.  It was a wonderful getaway.  Harris enjoyed fishing and I spent time at the lake.  

Friday, July 1
Ladies, he's single!!!!

Saturday, July 2
Like old times, we cooked ribs and had a feast over at the Hardwick's lake house to celebrate the holiday weekend.  It was great to see everyone and for the babies to meet Will, Mead and Flea's baby.  Sadly I didn't take too many pics.
That night we enjoyed Lake Bruin's fireworks show.
Apparently, I forgot to bring Clayton pajamas so her Mimi dressed her in my t-shirt.  Clayton partied on the dock until 11 when she decided she had enough.

Sunday, July 3
  On Sunday, Harris and Clayton went back to Memphis for a "Daddy Day".  (Check out the following post for this exciting day.)  So, I enjoyed a lazy lake day with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment