A group of us hosted a diaper shower for Meredith and Denny to help welcome Baby Denny.
Harris and I went to high school with Denny and I went to elementary school with Denny as well. Also, Denny and Harris lived together for a few years at Ole Miss so of course the "Autumn Ridge" girls (Brittany, Meredith and me) became close too.

Harris and I went to high school with Denny and I went to elementary school with Denny as well. Also, Denny and Harris lived together for a few years at Ole Miss so of course the "Autumn Ridge" girls (Brittany, Meredith and me) became close too.
The shower was a burlap and seersucker theme aka Southern theme. We celebrated Baby Denny with Daddy's Delight (spiked sweet tea), Mommy's Juice (mimosas), and Pregger's Punch (lemonade crystal light).
Brittany used her diaper cake making skills and Bowen exhibited her floral arranging talent.
The girl hostesses (minus Tate).

The hosts & hostesses (minus Kevin, Tate, Webb and Harris).
It won't be long until Baby Denny arrives. Clayton is looking forward to another playmate.






No comments:
Post a Comment