Monday, August 22, 2011

Tommy Love

Clayton loves my parent's cat, Tommy.  She crawls to him and likes to rub on him.  Tommy is so sweet and lets her pet him (aka pull his hair and ears).  
 
 
I don't believe I've mentioned how Tommy came to be a Gaiennie.  In short, he appeared at my parent's house and after mom searching for his owner discovered he was basically homeless.  I told her that if she got him fixed that I'd work on finding him a home.  So she got him up-to-date on his shots and fixed.  

That was June of 2008.  
But Tommy slowly evolved from an outside cat to an it's cold outside so Tommy can sleep in the laundry room cat to Tommy sleeps in the bed with my dad cat.  Tommy is officially the Gaiennie's 1st cat!!!! 
 After losing Sissy, I've said we'd wait until Clayton understood going and adopting a kitten.  She's making it difficult to wait.  And the cute faces at the shelter needing a home are making it even harder.  So if you've considered adopting a cat (or dog), I'll be happy to find you one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment