Disclaimer: This post contains poop. Alot of it. I refrained from posting this for awhile but didn't think it was fair to leave out this talent of Clayton's/joy of parenthood.
Clayton doesn't like poo-poo in her diaper. These days she tells us most times when she has to go and races furiously to the potty. But in months past, Clayton would eradicate the poo from her diaper herself by bringing her diaper to us or many times handing us the contents. Yes, it was embarrassing when her Mother's Day Out teacher told me that Clayton brought her poo one day. I had hoped she knew that was not to be done in public but apparently I was wrong. If she pooed while in her crib, she took matters upon herself and rid her diaper of it, however, what else better to do then paint with it?
Sept. 19, 2012




October 18, 2012

November 3, 2012

Clayton doesn't like poo-poo in her diaper. These days she tells us most times when she has to go and races furiously to the potty. But in months past, Clayton would eradicate the poo from her diaper herself by bringing her diaper to us or many times handing us the contents. Yes, it was embarrassing when her Mother's Day Out teacher told me that Clayton brought her poo one day. I had hoped she knew that was not to be done in public but apparently I was wrong. If she pooed while in her crib, she took matters upon herself and rid her diaper of it, however, what else better to do then paint with it?
Sept. 19, 2012




October 18, 2012

November 3, 2012

November 18, 2012
December 18, 2012
These are just a few of the pictures I have to document this "period" in Clayton's life. They will certainly be resurrected when she gets married for all to see. Parenting payback.








OMG!! I can't even imagine having to clean that up! Poor you!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I have no words. You are an amazing mommy to clean that up time after time!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! That's awful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll add to the "OMG"s. This is too much. Crying laughing.
ReplyDelete