Sunday, December 9, 2012

Momma & Daughter Jubliee


I decided to not have Clayton a birthday party this year.  Instead an afternoon with my family celebrating both of us.  No guests (besides my best friend Rachel and fam), just us and a few frills.
(yes, I made an invite to have for her scrapbook)
I used a few decorations from Clayton's 1st birthday party to make it festive...and to get another use out of them.
Clayton loves bounce houses so I ordered her one as part of her birthday present.  It was like her own personal carnival.  Thankfully we didn't have any guests because it rained pretty much the whole day and was very soggy.  Wet kids running through my parent's=no more celebrations at their house.
 "Ree" (Mary) gave Clayton a special gift.
After my sister saw what she had given her, she had to repossess some of it because apparently Mary gathered things around the house for her.

 
 
 
 
Clayton wore the same outfit she did for her 1st birthday shebang!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gifts for Clayton's 2nd birthday:
-Black & Decker tool set and portable dvd player (her parents)
-Mickey Mouse pajamas, broom set, & Cinderella spin doll (Rogers)
-poppy painting for your room (Mimi & PawPaw)
-baby doll stroller (Bennett's)
 
 
 
 
Although since before she was born, I said I wouldn't make her have lame joint birthday parties with her momma, it was the PERFECT way to celebrate both of our birthdays.... low key, laid back, and casual fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment