Precious Neeley Kathryn turned one!
It was questionable if Clayton and I were going to be able to make her party. We had planned to go to Memphis for the weekend to celebrate Neeley and Father's Day, however Charles is a rather fussy, colicky wreck these days and a roadtrip with him in the car would have sent me over the edge. So instead, Harris kept Charles while Clayton and I drove to Memphis for the day to celebrate Neeley and give momma a much-needed colicky Charles break.
Clayton and I enjoyed celebrating precious Neeley Kathryn.
She was pooped after the party.
Harris AND Charles both survived their first day together. Harris decided tiny Charles needed tough love and let him cry it out which his mom didn't have the heart to do. Have to say that it did make me realize that Charles' sleeping is completely different from Clayton's and he does just need to be put in his bed to go to sleep as opposed to Clayton wanting to fall asleep in my arms. Makes me sad as I miss the snuggles but probably is better for the long run.





No comments:
Post a Comment