Clayton has been extremely mobile and into everything for over a month now. It's impossible to baby-proof much at my parents house, so basically my days have consisted of saying, "no, no, no, no... that will hurt you." If I turn around for a second she's getting into something.
Until....I resorted to baby jail.

Sadie must have temporarily lost her mind.
Until....I resorted to baby jail.

Sadie must have temporarily lost her mind.
Who would have thought that caging my animal would change my life! I can now leave Clayton in jail and actually tackle some items on my to-do list.
The cage has grown and now encompasses her kitchen.

She loves baby jail!
The cage has grown and now encompasses her kitchen.

She loves baby jail!
She quickly learned to stand on her toys to look over but hopefully baby jail will contain her for awhile longer.






No comments:
Post a Comment