Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daddy Day

Harris, Clayton and Sadie headed back early from Louisiana to spend some quality time together.  This is their 27 hours together in pictures I received via text.
"I'm awake"
So, Harris sent me that pic and I said,  "Was she standing or did you put her like that?"  He said she was like that when he came in and she was standing in the crib when he came in last night as well.  Oh, goodness.  We are in for some trouble.  
"Nuggle Bug!"
"She passed out in the floor on her way to the kitchen."
And this is the face that greeted me when I got home.
Since Harris had only had Clayton for an extremely short period of time by himself prior to "Daddy Day", he did wonderful with her.  He changed poopy diapers, managed to feed her (although he did say she didn't get any fruit with her cereal for breakfast cause pureed baby food grosses him out), and get her in pajamas and a pretty outfit (hilarious what a man picks out...a monogrammed bubble with tags still on it)!!!!  "Daddy Day" was a success and the result was that he is even more over the moon for his little girl and her with him.  Daddy's little girl is going to cause me some real trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment