Mary and I have a list of Memphis attractions that we want to visit before her summer break is over. So each week we are visiting a new place.
We started out this week at the Memphis Botanic Gardens. It was really hot (not sure what I expected being outside in 100 degree weather) but we still enjoyed it.


I could have spent hours photographing.


I didn't bring any sunscreen so we had to run through parts that were in the sun so Clayton wouldn't get burned. After 2 hours dripping in sweat we decided we will make another visit when it cools off.
Next week......either the Children's Museum or the Collierville Splash Park!
We started out this week at the Memphis Botanic Gardens. It was really hot (not sure what I expected being outside in 100 degree weather) but we still enjoyed it.


I could have spent hours photographing.

Our favorite part was feeding the fish, ducks and turtles.

I didn't bring any sunscreen so we had to run through parts that were in the sun so Clayton wouldn't get burned. After 2 hours dripping in sweat we decided we will make another visit when it cools off.
Next week......either the Children's Museum or the Collierville Splash Park!






No comments:
Post a Comment