Thought like I needed to document my first phone call to poison control this morning.
Clayton and I have a routine of taking a bath each morning right before her morning nap. We had both gotten out of the tub and were in the bathroom. I was getting my makeup on and she was playing in the drawers and taking everything out like she loves to do. I decided to run in the kitchen and grab her a bottle. As I come back to the bathroom, I come around the corner and she has an open bottle of hydrogen peroxide in her hand and hydrogen peroxide split all around her. I scoop her up and notice she isn't wet and doesn't have any around her mouth. However, I'm somewhat panicking. Emergency room and stomach pumping are running through my mind. I call my mom who tells me to call poison control. After calling them and telling them that I don't think she drank any but wanted to check just in case. They said even if she drank some she would be fine and at the most throw up.
So needless to say, I've learned that Clayton can open bottles with screw caps.
No comments:
Post a Comment