This weekend was my first weekend to spend in Tupelo and Harris' second. On Friday, Brittany and Kyle came over to watch the final game of the World Series.
I made a few appetizers from recipes I found on Pinterest.
Cream Cheese Sausage Pinwheels (Harris' new favorite appetizer. They are so easy to make.)
Artichoke & Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Also, made spider ice cubes that I also saw on Pinterest.
We ended the night with pumpkin carving.
I made a few appetizers from recipes I found on Pinterest.
Cream Cheese Sausage Pinwheels (Harris' new favorite appetizer. They are so easy to make.)
Artichoke & Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Also, made spider ice cubes that I also saw on Pinterest.
We ended the night with pumpkin carving.
(Excuse the terribly decorated bookshelves now that I've pointed them out. They are a work in progress. My mom and sister are coming Wednesday to work on them.)
Brittany hard at work.
And the results....
(L to R) Kyle, Brittany, Kathryn & Harris
And I tried another idea I saw on Pinterest.
(In short- Gutted the pumpkin from the bottom. Stabbed it with a screwdriver to make holes. Stuffed it with a strand of Christmas lights.)
Fun night of baseball, booze, and pumpkins!






No comments:
Post a Comment