Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jessica & Chance Wedding Festivities- Friday night

This weekend was full of celebrations.  Beginning Friday night, we celebrated with Chance and Jessica at an after the rehearsal dinner party.  
Love the idea of this party!  Wish we would have had one for our wedding as it's great to get to visit with guests before the hectic night of the wedding.
We then walked to the Peabody and celebrated some more.
Since we had a Saturday full of festivities and I didn't want to feel poopy, I went home.  Harris and the the gang moved to Paula & Raiford's Disco.
 Harris' night ended with an $80 cab ride back to my parents around 2:45am. He "fell asleep" with a bowl of duck gumbo in his hand.  I woke up sleeping with duck gumbo all over the bed and Harris decided to retreat to my brother's gumbo-free bed.  (And no, John wasn't home.)  Needless to say, he felt real poopy all day Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment