Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another Memphis Weekend

So, we headed to Memphis AGAIN for the weekend for a wedding party on Friday night.  My mom was in Florida on Fall Break so my dad kept Clayton.  She loves her PawPaw largely in part to the ice cream he gives her and cartoon watching.

Here are some random pictures from the weekend:

I guess she wanted out of the high chair.
I texted these pictures to my mom and her response, "like mother like daughter."  One of her "fond" memories is when I was apparently in this same high chair and she turned around and I was standing up in it and before she could run over there I fell out.
One of Clayton's favorite messes to make...playing in the dog's water.
Katie (my brother, John's dog) is staying with my parents.  She always eats her food real fast when she is around Sadie since she knows Sadie will eat it if she doesn't.  I gave Katie a big breakfast and she gobbled it up.  Well, apparently too fast.  She began making noises like it was about to come out so I ran to the door and yelled at her to go outside.  She runs in the opposite direction and pukes.......almost on Clayton.  And of course, I took a picture instead of making sure Clayton didn't get in it.  (Katie normally doesn't look like a demon.)
I love this picture as you can see Clayton's snaggle tooth.
We watched the LSU and Tennessee game.
My dad and Clayton checking on his greens.
I put Clayton down for a nap.  About 30 minutes later, I peaked in the door to see if she was asleep.  She was standing in the bed trying to reach the lamp on the right.  Apparently not wanting to take a nap.  When I went to get her out of the bed, I discovered she had already taken out another lamp.
The way to a dog's heart.
Harris, my dad, and Lee Chadwick (my dad's friend) spend most Sundays at the farm.  So Clayton dressed for the occasion and we went to pick Harris up to make our trek back to Tupelo.  PawPaw put Clayton on the tractor for her first time.  He was so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment