My mom likes to takes her grandkids to buy their first pair of shoes. She has been giving my sister and I grief that our babies didn't have any shoes. So she took Ella last week to buy her first pair.
I have been holding off as long as possible before buying Clayton's first pair. To be honest, I hate baby shoes for many reasons. Bare feet in the summer are so cute. And when they aren't walking then what's the point?
But now that Clayton is almost walking and it's getting cold out, I guess it's about time. So while we were in Memphis this weekend, Clayton got her first pair of shoes!


She cooperated and let him measure her foot but once I put her down, she wasn't happy with trying on shoes.
Mimi bought her this cute little white pair for her first pair of shoes!
I have been holding off as long as possible before buying Clayton's first pair. To be honest, I hate baby shoes for many reasons. Bare feet in the summer are so cute. And when they aren't walking then what's the point?
But now that Clayton is almost walking and it's getting cold out, I guess it's about time. So while we were in Memphis this weekend, Clayton got her first pair of shoes!


She cooperated and let him measure her foot but once I put her down, she wasn't happy with trying on shoes.
Mimi bought her this cute little white pair for her first pair of shoes!
I saw these New Balances and said she needed them so she could match her mom and dad. They look a lot bigger in this picture then they really are.
It's going to take a little bit for her to get used to them. She won't keep socks on her feet so not sure how long she will keep shoes on.







No comments:
Post a Comment