Friday, January 27, 2012

Jam-Jam Retirement

I say jammies.  Harris says jam-jams.  Either way they are pajamas.  

Harris is "in charge" of getting Clayton into her jam-jams every night.  He gained this responsibly because she is excited he's home after work and minds him better then me since she's seen me all day.  Harris has a preference on what jam-jams she wears.  He likes onesies that zip.  If there aren't any hanging clean in her closet I hear, "She doesn't have any clean jam-jams."  Which she does, they just may be two-piece pajamas.  Anyhow with this being said, I bought some Christmas flannel onesies the year before that were on clearance after Christmas for $2 for a pack of two.  They looked boyish/unattractive but they're cheap, warm pajamas.  Well, they are Harris' favorite ones to put on her.  One pair is red and the other is a puke green.  She has two of each that he puts on her constantly.  
 
 
 
Oh, and the red ones...
 
Anyhow, after much wear, Clayton's feet have outgrown them.  They are too small.  Harris kept scrunching her feet into them because he liked them so much that I had to hide them so it would force him to put her in other jammies.  So the puke green & red snowman jammies are officially retired!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment