Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Colorado- Day 6 (Thursday, Sept. 22)

Since Harris was sick and missed going to Maroon Bells, we ventured there on Thursday morning as I thought it was a place he couldn't go home without seeing.  
We bought a tripod the day earlier and had a mini-photo session.  I assure you we took many pics.  
The water is so clear.
There was a painting class there painting.
After lunch at The Stew Pot in Snowmass, Harris and I spent the rest of the afternoon drinking in the hot tub.
We went to see the elk but they weren't there but this guy was.
Everyone poops.
We went to Snomass Village for dinner at Venga Venga, which overlooked the slopes.
The margaritas were delicious.  Check out "The Real Venga," a $70 margarita and this was no jumbo.
And the Gran Patron Burdeos- $70/shot and $795/bottle.  Wow!
How yummy does my burrito look?  And it tasted as good as it looked.
And no, I wasn't able to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment