Friday, June 1, 2012

May Phone Favorites

Get ready for a photo overload.  A month worth of cell phone pics is way too many to only include a few of my favorites.
 A rat made a serious nest in her hair while she was napping.
 
 
 
Enjoys our morning walks.
 
 
Laid out in her parent's bed snacking on lotion.  Gross!
 
 
 
 She loves putting on gloves.
And sitting/being pushed in her baby stroller.
 
 
She climbed all the way into the attic.
 
 
 Loves putting on our shoes.
 
 
 
 
 Her hair is so long.  Thank goodness it curls.  I am not cutting it anytime soon.
 
 
 Our American flag addition.
 
 
Her new favorite veggie is corn on the cob.
 
 
 
T-shirts & a diaper is Clayton's attire for our morning walks.  I've bought her a few LSU t-shirts and mark it down that I did buy her an Ole Miss one as well.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment