I wanted to update everyone on my foster kittens.
The orange one was adopted as a Mother's Day gift for our friends in Tupelo's mom. She named him Floyd and he has a big brother, Mick, who adores him. The best part is I can visit him and I get frequent picture updates.
The other three who Meows and Bowwows Animal Rescue took in have also been adopted!

So happy for these sweet kitties. It is so rewarding to foster an animal. I encourage anyone who is able to open your heart and home to a pet in need. You are truly saving a life and it's only temporary....unless you are a foster failure and decide to adopt. If you have any questions, please let me know.
The orange one was adopted as a Mother's Day gift for our friends in Tupelo's mom. She named him Floyd and he has a big brother, Mick, who adores him. The best part is I can visit him and I get frequent picture updates.
The other three who Meows and Bowwows Animal Rescue took in have also been adopted!

So happy for these sweet kitties. It is so rewarding to foster an animal. I encourage anyone who is able to open your heart and home to a pet in need. You are truly saving a life and it's only temporary....unless you are a foster failure and decide to adopt. If you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments:
Post a Comment