Saturday, June 9, 2012

Perdido Key, FL- Day 6 (Friday)

It was overcast when we woke up.  My sister and family were already heading home and my dad thought we should head home too.  My mom and I complied knowing a day of dad complaining wouldn't be worth staying.

But of course I had to take a few pictures first.  (I forgot to let my lens adjust before taking it on the balcony and someone needed a nap.)  

This starfish outfit was my favorite of Clayton's last summer.  I was so excited when I found it in her size for this summer.  So sad she's growing up so fast.  
 We loaded up but are never ready to leave the beach.
  We enjoyed one last lunch at Doc's Seafood Shack.
 
  Ready for a nap.
Good Bye, Orange Beach!  Until next time!
Who naps through the tunnel?!  Who doesn't wake their baby up for the tunnel?......me!  The years to come will be a different story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment