Saturday, June 9, 2012

Perdido Key, FL- Day 4 (Wednesday)

Harris left Wednesday to head back to work while we continued to beach it.
The highlight of my trip was Clayton seashell hunting.  



 
I skipped going out to lunch the first few days so Clayton could nap.  I decided I'd attempt it and go to Cosmo's.  We didn't leave with a to-go box so I consider it successful.
 
Then we headed to The Wharf to shop a bit.  Clayton won't be allowed to wear a two-piece for awhile but I couldn't resist trying this "kini" on her.
Mary wanted to jump on the trampoline thing.
 And Clayton's Pawpaw said she wanted to do it too.  Although apprehensive, who am I to hold my baby back.
She loved it!
After a 10 minute nap on the car ride home, it was back to the beach for seashell hunting/a photo shoot.














And my big baby was thrilled to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment