2 weeks Charles-isms:
- Little Piggie- Eating 4 ounces of Similac Advance formula about every 3 to 4 hours. Usually takes 45 minutes to eat with burping. Doctor says don't let him graze and he should eat in 20 minutes. But if he doesn't get 4 ounces he wants more 30 minutes later. Clayton was using the hospital 2 ounce pre-made bottles for awhile. They didn't last long with Charles because he wanted more than just two ounces.
- I've been peed on twice so far. Scares me because I'm certainly not used to a water gun spraying me.
- Using last remaining newborn diapers we have. Moving up to Size 1.
- Sleeping in the boppy mostly. And sleeping like a typical newborn. Nap, eat, poop, pee, repeat.
- Clayton still adores him and I'm sure he will grow to adore her (she isn't giving him much of a choice.)
- He still has some ear hair and lower back/hinney hair. Hoping it falls out eventually. Clayton had hinney hair that we didn't talk about and it fell out. Ear hair? Must be from Harris.



No comments:
Post a Comment