Friday, May 3, 2013

Clayton meets her brother (Day 2)

 I fretted and fretted over how Clayton would meet her new little sibling.  I didn't want her to think we were replacing her nor her think I was injured laying in the hospital bed.  We planned our visitors around when Clayton was coming so she could be the focus and wouldn't be overwhelmed or intimidated.
So we put Charles in the nursery and met my mom and Clayton downstairs in the hospital lobby.  We passed by the nursery and showed her all the babies.  
We showed her our room and then asked her if she wanted to go get a baby.  Since she's obsessed with babies, she thankfully thought this was a brilliant idea....baby shopping!
She was thrilled when she was able to roll a baby back to the room.
Love at first sight!
 Clayton "cheesing" her new brother.
And photo-obsessed me forgot to take a family photo.  So mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment