Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 1 with 2

Week One with Charles was pretty much full of the usual newborn stuff-- bottles every 3 to 4 hours, changing diapers, and interrupted sleep.  And of course, snuggles, a lot of hugs, and a ton of kisses.  Being at my parents' is a BIG plus since they are there to help, my brother was visiting, and Clayton never seems to get bored.  My mom is Super Mimi and took care of laundry, cooking and the not fun stuff, allowing even extra time for me to love on my two precious babies.
Loved our time with Uncle John. 
  
Sadie didn't seem to care too much about us bringing another baby home.  Although she kind of ignored us.  I'm sure she was thinking, "Not another one!" as we returned from the hospital.  (Don't get me wrong, she ADORES Clayton and Clayton ADORES her.  They are best buds but I'm sure she misses aspects of her life as our only child as well.  But I am guessing the food Clayton gives her well makes up for it.)
 
 
  
 
We finally got a family photo (although I would have preferred Sadie's face included).  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment