For Mother's Day, we went over to my sister's house and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon of family, fun, and food.
Gaiennie Grandchildren:
Clayton (29 months), Mary (11), Charles (3 weeks) & Ella (31 months)
Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and Mimi! Couldn't have dreamed of a better mom or grandmother for my kids. I couldn't imagine what I would have done without her on my many journeys in life or my most precious endeavor of being a mom. I am inspired by her love and devotion to her kids, son-in-laws, and grandkids. Our family would be lost without her. Love you Mom!
These girls LOVE Mary or as Clayton calls her, Ree (Mar-REE).
Harris showing the girls his gymnastic skills.
Dance Dance Revolution
I LOVE this picture! This is one of the outcomes when two little cousins are unsupervised and says the other one needs to potty.
Charles' 1st Mother's Day
Love my bonnet babies!
I thank God every day for the two angels that call me mom. Truly blessed with their smiles, frowns, giggles, cries, and joy.









No comments:
Post a Comment