My parents gave me a playhouse for my first birthday.
And Harris and I gave Clayton her very own house for her 1st birthday.
I wanted to add a special touch so I made curtains and Harris hung them with dowel rods.
Did you have these plaid pajamas when you were little? I did and couldn't resist them for Clayton. They are classics. And I asked my mom to buy a pair for next year while they were on sale after Christmas (I was in Tupelo). She got two pair: a 2-piece set and a night gown!
My parents gave Clayton a classic toy for her birthday that I loved when I was little as well. A cozy coupe!
Not sure why they put eyes on it but oh well. She loves it!
My friend Laura gave her the cozy coupe trailer for her birthday. So it will be one pimped-out ride.










No comments:
Post a Comment