Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My 29th Birthday

Yesterday, the 6th, was my actual birthday.  It was a low-key day getting everything in order to leave for Memphis on Wednesday to get everything set up for Clayton's 1st birthday party at my parents.  Harris picked up food for lunch and Brittany came over and surprised me with a cookie cake and....
Talk about a friend who knows what I love!
We hung out making water bottles for Clayton's party and Brittany did Clayton's hair.  (Nope, we didn't break open the mimosas.)
 
 
That night we decorated our Christmas tree, ate my favorite sushi,  and drank mimosas, of course!

Harris completely surprised me with a new computer!  It may take me awhile to learn how to use it but I'm so excited as I've heard so many fun things I can do with all my pictures on a Mac!
Couldn't of asked for a better way to spend my last birthday before the BIG 3-0!

No comments:

Post a Comment