Friday, December 2, 2011

Personal Pan Pizzas

I love easy, delicious meals.  So I thought I'd share one with y'all that we love.

Personal Pan Pizzas
(and I know the pic isn't great and it just shows off the grease in the cheese but promise it's good.  I never said it was low-fat although I'm sure you could make it.)
Ingredients
-tortillas
-pasta sauce
-toppings of your choosing
(ex. black olives, mushrooms, onions, artichokes, spinach, chicken)
-cheese (if you want it)

Put your desired amount of pasta sauce on a tortilla.  Load it with your toppings.  Bake 350 for 15 minutes.  Then add your cheese.  (Adding cheese at the beginning, we discovered burns it)  Bake for another 10 minutes. That's it!

The ingredients are easy to keep in the kitchen.  Sometimes I buy fresh but many times just grab whatever I have in cans.  Great recipe when you have nothing for dinner but don't want to pick up something.  We eat them often.

No comments:

Post a Comment