Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend- Saturday

We headed back to the lake and enjoyed a day of family togetherness.
 
 
 
She loves her Uncle John.
 
  
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Typical scenario- My mom having to retrieve Clayton and Ella following to get her.
 
 
Another common scenario- Clayton climbing and Ella being calm.
 
We ate a wonderful dinner and called it a night driving back to our camp. 
 I put Clayton to sleep in her pack n' play in my room.  I was falling asleep on the couch so thought it was safe to sneak into bed.  I heard her stir so I hid under the covers.  I felt some shaking on the bed.  Then a hand pulled the covers back and said, "Heeey!"  
This was her crawling back in to get her lovie and ba-ba.  Then she crawled right back out.
 
Clayton just added a whole new problem to trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment