Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was very low key this year.  Harris cooked breakfast for his girls.
  Harris went to work to do a few things and Clayton and I went to the park to feed the ducks.  We went to a new park this time and the ducks/geese/whatever they are were more than enthusiastic about our food than the ducks at the other park.  We hadn't gotten out of the car and they had surrounded it.  I chunked out whole pieces of bread to try to keep them at bay.  To be honest I was a bit nervous as some looked at you like they were just waiting to take a finger off or peck out your eyes.  But I attempted to not let Clayton know that mom was scared too.  
Clayton called the ducks then got nervous when they came her way.
 
 
No more pictures with Clayton and the ducks.  Clayton thought they were too close for comfort and clung on me like a monkey.
 
 
Can see the worry in her eyes as she didn't take them off the ducks.
On the way home, we met Harris and walked around the Gumtree Festival again.  Then I decided to take Clayton to get her first Krystal's.  I think she enjoyed it.
 
 
 
We got home and had a photo shoot with my girls.
 
 
Goodness, look at us Mother's Day last year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I can't forget my foster babies on Mother's Day....more on them coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment