After the BBQ Festival, Mary, Clayton, and I went home and wreaked havoc at Mimi and Pawpaw's while they were away.
Clayton was serious about washing her ba-bas.
Seriously, whose child is this?
Spent some time picking veggies in the garden.


(I unzipped her jammies as I didn't want her to get hot.)




So proud of their bounty.
We woke up and played waiting for Mimi and Pawpaw to return.



It was a perfect weekend with Clayton and Mary!
Clayton was serious about washing her ba-bas.
But happy waking up from a nap.
Seriously, whose child is this?
Spent some time picking veggies in the garden.


(I unzipped her jammies as I didn't want her to get hot.)




So proud of their bounty.
Ended the night with Chinese. Yum!
We woke up and played waiting for Mimi and Pawpaw to return.



It was a perfect weekend with Clayton and Mary!






No comments:
Post a Comment