Monday, May 21, 2012

MIM BBQ Festival- Thursday

Harris went down earlier in the day since he was responsible of cooking the ribs for dinner.
At 11:15am I received this pic via text.  Guess jello shots were also on the morning agenda.
My parents were leaving town on Thursday evening for a wedding so I went down to the river while my mom kept Clayton.  While Clayton's away, her parent's partayed.... relaxed by the river.
Den and James
 Harris and Kevin
Killa Kyle and Harris 
 Tara did a wonderful job on the decorations.
  
Kyle's technique to putting on sunscreen while wearing a tank.
 
The pool was key to keeping cool. 
 My parents dropped Clayton off when they were headed out of town.  She enjoyed meeting everyone and hanging out which was good since I dragged her there for two more days.
This is actually Clayton's 3rd year at the MIM BBQ Festival.  In 2010, before we had announced her arrival
and last year when she was 4 months old.
 
  
 

  
Clayton looks for anything she can "drive".
 
She loved watching the barges pass.  Though I'm not sure anyone who doesn't.
 
 
Cal was so sweet to have a family photo session by the river.
  
We took a group photo.
Then watched the sunset
 and I took my pooped party animal home.
While Harris stayed and neoned on.

No comments:

Post a Comment